Mountain Valleys Health Centers (MVHC) is committed to providing the best possible medical care in a holistic, safe, and comfortable environment for our patients and their families. We do this by promoting an environment of respect, dignity, and trust, and by giving all our patients the exceptional attention they need and deserve. We offer a wide range of medical services. Find what you are looking for in the list below.
- Primary Care
- Preventative Health
- Chronic Disease Management
- Physicals – CHDP, Sports, School, DMV, etc.
- Geriatric Care
- Women’s Health
- Prenatal Care & Well Baby Care
- Family Planning
- Urgent Care
- Minor Surgery
- Diabetic Education
- Tobacco Cessation Counseling
- Basic Laboratory Services and Blood Draws
- Diagnostic Testing.
- Hearing and Vision Screening
Mountain Valleys Health Centers dental office is a patient-centered atmosphere that uses technology and techniques to ensure quality care. The commitment to patient care, satisfaction, and comfort is a priority to each dental team member. From the friendly staff to the comprehensive approach, we make your visit as comfortable as possible.
- Primary and Preventive Dental Care
- Emergency Visits
- Exams and X-rays
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Standard Teeth Cleaning
- Fluoride Treatment and Sealants
- Deep Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canals
- Dentures and Partials
- Teeth Whitening
Behavioral Health Services
Mountain Valley Health Centers is committed to and practices an integrated approach to behavioral health. This care may address mental health, health behaviors (including smoking cessation and opioid reduction) crisis, stress-related physical symptoms, and more.
- Marriage and Couples Therapy
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Psychological Disorders Arising From Health Problems
- Stress, Mood, and Anxiety Treatment and Management
- Psychological Assessment and Evaluation
- Addiction and Addiction Related Disorders
- Case Management
- Medication Assisted Treatment